Friday 27 March 2015

English Schools Cross country champs-Nationals!!

On the 18th of march i took part in the selective cross country-English schools.
For the last 4 or 5 years it has been the biggest race in terms of amount of runners I have taken part in and a big part of my winter training to see where i am going into my first multi sport event.
This year i finished almost 200 places higher than ever before, beating many rivals and finishing first for my county by 60 places also closing the gap between myself and the leader from 3 minutes to 1 minute 15 seconds. The race has made me very hopeful going into the first race of my season
the British Duathlon Champs at Corby! stay posted for my race report and as always thank to zone3, The Jeremy willson charitable trust and a new sponsor my amazing physio and masseuse Jaqui :)

No comments:

Post a Comment