Saturday 4 July 2015

Trinity Triathlon

At the trinity school in south london i raced in the earliest starting triathlon this year,
i arrived at 5am, signed on, set up in transition and began warming up at 6am,
the race was a very confusing one with 6 laps on the bike and 7 laps on the run.

i was the 2nd to go on the swim which was 300m, i went out hard averaging 1.06 per 100m and caught the swimmer ahead of me, i then had one of my best T1's of the year coming out in 1st, i hammered the bike and stretched my lead over 2nd place and then after a good T2 went into the run with good legs finnishing with a fast run.

i felt strong throughout the race and won another London league race, this has boosted my confidence and helped me gain experience for the bigger races to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment